Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh, sorry! I didn't see a car...

Lol... Camping at Geneva on The Lake in Ohio about 50 miles east of Cleveland. We rode our bikes into camp, just like we always do. We proceeded to pull various sacks out of our panniers, just like we always do.  Our neighbors in their huge houses on wheels tried not to stare at us with their puzzled looks as they saw an entire campsite come out of our bikes... Just like they always do. :0)

We are the lucky campers next to the water fountain tonight. Jeff and I were in the tent playing a rousing game of Uno when a lady came traipsing through our campsite and was startled when she heard us talking inside.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know anyone was here - I didn't see a car."

And you won't, my friend. You won't.

Goodnight all!

~Styx and Bones


No comments:

Post a Comment